SONGS OF LIFE
Dear Activities Director:
I know there are a lot of us competing for your entertainment budget dollars and you must be selective. It's more than just hiring musicians who are "good" - that's the easy part. With the special needs of your independent living, assisted living, & memory care residents in mind, you need performers who can also be trusted to be kind, patient and understanding. This is not just a job for me...I love spending time with my Senior friends.!
Give me a call and let's chat! I can't wait to become a part of your community!
Thanks much - Shauna
- Friendly, caring interaction with residents
- Serving Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Facilities across Pinellas County
- Continuously updated song list of upbeat, heartwarming music from all eras includes Standards, Oldies, Pop, Country, Holiday, Motown, & Spiritual
- Live voice with high quality, memory-triggering performance tracks
- Show pace is guided by residents' preferences - all are welcome to sing along, dance or just relax & listen!
- Professional sound system suitable for large or small spaces
- Available as a regularly scheduled member of your activities roster, special occasion performances, or fill-ins
- Standard Rate: $75.00/hour (never a charge for travel)
- References from Activities Directors and Staff Members available